I have now made the curtains for my installation at Salts Mill as part of the Cloth and memory exhibition to be shown in the summer. They are over 3 m long and I have made four of them so far. Unfortunately the fabric I bought was not quite wide enough to span the window space so instead of making one curtain for each window I’ve had to make two, by cutting the material in half and adding a lace trim to each edge. I’ve finished them off with a frill along the bottom so they look similar to the smaller curtains I’m using on the other side of the room. Now I have to add the pins and needles to them which is quite a task as three of the curtains have to be covered in pins and the fourth has to be more than half covered. I’m going to leave them out in my studio so I can add a few pins every time I pass them.